Friday, February 20, 2015

Gemini Complex



I am the one who courts the dark.
I am the suitor of the spark.
Reach from mine mythology.
I am the voice of reverie.

I am the watcher on the wall.
And the tragedy befall.
I am the sword beyond the shield.
I am the farmer of the field.

I am before the seas did pool.
I tricked the scholar, learned the fool.
I am the athlete's crippled friend.
'N I'll be after world does end.

I am the killer, cried the tears.
I am the voice that no one hears.
Erudite, illiterate much.
I am the sum you cannot touch.

I am the not so distant stars.
I am the hurt that left the scars.
I am the stardust of the dirt.
I am the heavens on the earth.

I am the knot that breaks you stride.
Was never born, so cannot die.
In the mud that worm does writhe.
I am the great and smallest size.

Reach from mine infinity.
I am the angst you cannot free.
Preach from mine mythology.
I am what I am strive to be.

1 comment: